- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- For how long we keep them.
- To which recipients are your data communicated.
- What are your rights?
ESTAMPACIONES 3 EFES SLU
Calle Sanglas 6, P.I. Prado Concejil
28890 Loeches Madrid
2. Purposes, legitimization and conservation of the data processing sent through:
- CONTACT FORM.
Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means, if you check the acceptance box.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
Conservation: Once your application is submitted through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive commercial shipments, until you request the removal of them.
- EMAIL SUBMISSION.
Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts.
Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address.
Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding what personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, its own and those of third parties (Google Analytics), which in no case treat personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, when dealing with analysis cookies, we have requested their consent for their use and provided information about them, which in all case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
6. Security of your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided of its alteration, loss, and unauthorized access or treatment.
7. Update of your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of them.